Food Analytics Conference 2024
November 13th, 2024
Announcing that we are back on November 13th, 2024
In 2024, the Food Analytics Conference will be back with yet another inspiring food science conference at the University of Copenhagen.
The Food Analytics Conference builds on presentations by inspiring guest speakers and leading food scientists from all over the world. The focus is on research leading to significant breakthroughs in the application of analytical technologies that leads to improvements in sustainability, quality, and safety in food production.
Program and Speakers
The first two keynote speakers, the Nils Foss Excellence and Talent Prize Laureates from 2023, have already been announced together with the date and time for Food Analytics Conference 2024.
Call for Abstracts will be opened in February 2024 and announced in September 2024.
Analytical technology in food and agriculture
- Innovative food analytical technology including new sensor technology
- Chromatographic methods
- Mass spectrometry
- Process analytical technology
- Spectroscopic methods
Data analytics in food and agricultural
- Novel data analytical methods including artificial intelligence
- Machine learning
- Mixed models
- Data fusion
- Deep learning
- Data analytics concerning sustainable food production
Enzymes & food analytics
- New enzyme assays
- Enzymology of fermented foods
- Enzyme analyses in complex sample matrices
- Analysis of enzyme action in foods
- Enzymatic digestion for sample preparation
Analytics of novel alternative proteins
- Inline measurement techniques and high throughput screening
- Protein molecular structures and macrostructures
- Nanopore technology
- Protein composition
- Protein biophysics methods
The conference will take place at the assembly hall in the main building of the University of Copenhagen. You will find the entrance to the conference from Frue Plads.
The address is:
Festsalen, Frue Plads 4, 1165 Copenhagen K.